I'm selling my white genuine K1 😢💔 Owned it for nearly 5 years and it's been well looked after. Always serviced every year and always used the same trustworthy garage for everything to look after her. (Bonus that my boyfriend is my mechanic).

It has 79k miles currently but I am still using it just to go to work and back so will rise slightly by the time it's sold. It's got a full MTC motorsport induction kit with white hoses (well they are mucky at the moment but underneath are white &#128514 RAMAIR cone filter and Miltek cat back exhaust which sounds really good. MOT till July 2018.

Lookswise there's no rust, slight crack on the front bumper underneath the reg plate what can easily be filled in, I just haven't got round to doing it yet! I put a carbon wrapped S badge grill on at the front not long after I bought the car and it hasn't peeled or gone funny so it still looks good. Got smoked wind deflectors too. Inside is clean and tidy with no tears or rips in the seats.

I'm looking for 10k ONO. Message me if you want any more details or text 07920864617 (can ring me anytime after 6pm, just not allowed to take phone calls during work time).

20171008_160451.jpg20171008_160419.jpg20171008_161059.jpg